94th NY Co H Country Fair is added to the Marilla Encapment

  • Frank Blonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006

      Hello Everyone

      There is a Major Announcement for the 3rd Annual Marilla Civil War Reenactment Event on July 14 -16, 2006 at Marilla Town Park.  Brought to you by the Marilla Historical Society in Association with the 94th New York Company H Reenactment Group.  A Country Fair has also been added to the event.  This will be a very exciting for anyone entering with their wares to compete or sell.  This will be a period type fair, so please be authentic.  We now have online registration.

      Mark your Calendars and reserve your spot Today!
      All Reenactors and Sutlers are invited to attend.

      The 2005 Event had Rave Reviews, with the Candle Light Tours being the highlight of the weekend.

      Please check out our web site www.94nyh.com for more info.

      Online Registration is Now Available

      Here is the link to the Marilla Online Registration form
      Thanks Again for the great support, we hope to see you all there.

      Best Wishes
      Frank Blonski

      94th New York Co H
      www.94nyh.com