Gettysburg 150th

  • Capt. John R Tucker Sr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2012
      The 150th Commemoration and Reenactment of the Battle of Gettysburg, June 27 - 30, 2013

      Our committments include: Longstreets Corps, Cleburne's Division, The United States Volunteers, First Federal Division, Army of the Ohio, Army of the Gulf, American Civil War Society, Mifflin Guard, Medich's Battalion, First Florida Federal Division, Southern Division, Jackson's Corps, Huckabee's Division, King's Division, NCWA, Union Volunteers just to name a few. These are some of the finest and largest reenactment organizations in the United States. Other large organization are still in the process of making their decisions. We also have received committments from American Civil War reenactors in England, Sweden, Germany, Italy and France.

      I believe we are on track for a very large event, ran by reenactors with a very strong focus on historically accurate battle scenarios. The Blue Gray Alliance is dedicated to the reenactors and their families, providing them and spectators with a very high quality event and one that truely honors the commemoration of the 150th anniversary of the battle.

      For more info visit the web page at www.bluegraygettysburg.com or email: 150thgettysburg@longstreetscor​ps.com

      150th Gettysburg Reenactment A Blue Gray Alliance Event
      bluegraygettysburg.com
      150th Gettysburg Reenactment A Blue Gray Alliance Event