2012 events- is Flag Day or weekend open for an event?

  • usgrant_fan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      Hi Mike,
      Any events planned for NY & PA units for around June 14 timeframe? I'm assisting a friend with Flag Day & circa events in the mid-Southern Tier 1.6 miles from I86. He has 100+ acres with more than adequate parking available. I can't give you exact location because he wants to survey the interest for his property. We are not offering that timeframe to anyone else until we hear from you. If there is an interest please send me details on your requirements and conditions.

      Thanks so much,
      David Ehrenberg
      CHECK_HEADSPACE_&_TIMING@...

      =