NEW website for Marilla Civil War Days

  • Frankie
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2010
      Blank

      Hello All;

      Well we are just finishing up the NEW website for Marilla Civil War Days.  We just have add a few little things, other than that it seems to be working pretty well.  If you would like to check it out, its located at http://marillacivilwardays.tripod.com/
      This year, since we were able to secure the date for June 2011 we are getting a head start on promotions. We are also hearing that a significant amount of re-enactors are interested in attending in 2011. To help us plan our event, please visit the NEW website and answer some questions on our web poll. Thanks for your help, and looking forward to 2011.

      Best Wishes
      Frank Blonski

      Please visit us on the web.

      94th New York Co. H
      www.94nyh.com

      Eastern Reenactors Association
      http://era-ny.tripod.com

      94th New York Co H
      c/o Frank Blonski
      P.O. Box 158
      Cheektowaga NY 14225
    • Frankie

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2010
          Frank,

          I like the new site, it is easy to navigate and is not too busy.

          Sincerely,

          Tim Pratt
          Tinker Homestead

          On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Frankie <frankie@...> wrote:

[...]

          Help the Town of Henrietta be environmentally conscious. Think twice before printing this email

          -- Confidentiality Notice --

          This email message, including all the attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential information. Unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.