Fw: [EasternReenactorsAssociation] T-Shirts

  • Frankie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 9:52 PM
      Subject: [EasternReenactorsAssociation] T-Shirts

      To ALL,
      OK, It has been 2 years since the first round of ERA T -shirts where made. So, we are now getting ready for t-shirts again. The cost will be $10.00 per t-shirt. They are Black with the ERA logo on the back and front. They are 50/50 shirts so they do not shrink much at all. They will be ready for Angelica. If anyone wants to order any t-shirts, do so ASAP. Darlene got stuck with some the last time, so we are only taking orders this time. There will be NO extra's on hand at this time. Let me know and spread the word.

      Sincerly,
      Gen. Mike Krawczyk
      Commanding
      ERA