From ERA PR Director with an invite for you

  • Bevt. Capt. John R Tucker Sr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009

      Friends,

      I and Steve and Tom hereby invite you to our Learning Center

      Come and joins us at the Echoes Through Time Learning Center. We are opend to everyone. Educational oppretunity for all. Schools, students and adminstrators are allways welcome

      John RSVP'd for "October Meeting" with
      The Niagara Frontier Civil War Round Table on Meetup
      Echoes Through Time - Learning Center ,
      Eastern Hills Mall
      Williamsville, NY on Sat Oct 31, 3:00

      Any questions please contact me