New file uploaded to NYCivilWarEvents

  • NYCivilWarEvents@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 12, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NYCivilWarEvents
      group.

      File : /Heritage Square Village 2005/Heritage Square.pdf
      Uploaded by : frankiebe98 <frankie@...>
      Description : Event Flyer

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      frankiebe98 <frankie@...>
    • NYCivilWarEvents@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 12, 2005
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NYCivilWarEvents
        group.

        File : /Heritage Square Village 2005/Heritage Square 2005.rtf
        Uploaded by : frankiebe98 <frankie@...>
        Description : Registration Info

      • LDuxbury@bark.wnyric.org
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005

          Frank,

          Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I couldn't access file.  Said I wasn't a member???

          Thanks,
          Linda
        • Frank Blonski
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
            Hi Linda

            I don't know why, I will look into it and let you know.
            I saw you in there as a  member . I will check.

            Frank
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 20, 2005
              Hi Linda

              You were refused access because you do not have a Yahoo profile. I
              sent you a profile request last week. If you sign up for a Yahoo ID
              you will be granted access to the files section of the group.

              Frank

              --- In NYCivilWarEvents@yahoogroups.com, LDuxbury@b... wrote:
              > Frank,
              >
              > Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I couldn't access file. Said I
              wasn't a
              > member???
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Linda
            • John Dux
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 22, 2005
                Frank,

                I do have a profile and I was able to access the heritage square file.  Hopefully, I won't run into a problem again (me!).

                Thanks,
                Linda

                frankiebe98 <frankie@...> wrote:

                Hi Linda

                You were refused access because you do not have a Yahoo profile.  I
                sent you a profile request last week.  If you sign up for a Yahoo ID
                you will be granted access to the files section of the group.

                Frank

                --- In NYCivilWarEvents@yahoogroups.com, LDuxbury@b... wrote:
                > Frank,
                >
                > Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I couldn't access file.  Said I
                wasn't a
                > member???
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Linda

                Do you Yahoo!?

              • NYCivilWarEvents@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 13, 2006
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NYCivilWarEvents
                  group.

                  File : /New York Events 2006.pdf
                  Uploaded by : frankelroy46 <frankie@...>
                  Description : List of Events for 2006 New York State Only

                  frankelroy46 <frankie@...>
                • NYCivilWarEvents@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 18, 2007
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the NYCivilWarEvents
                    group.

                    File : /Marilla New York July 13 - 15, 2007/Marilla Flyer 07.pdf
                    Uploaded by : frankelroy46 <frankie@...>
                    Description : Marilla Event Flyer 2007