Handlebars (35.5 in)

  • Angelo Domenech
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      What is the maximum height a person can be for a scooter that has a maximum handlebar height of 35.5 inches?

    • gluck18
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
        While I can't answer your question definitively, I can tell you that I'm 6'4" and the Xootr's handlebars, which are 38" from the deck, are just right for me, but if they were much lower I think they'd be too low. I think 35.5 would feel too low for me.
        - Dave