Re: The Tipping Point?

  • amanzattan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2009
      Yes, it is absolutely a good adquisition. Since I made the adjustements I haven´t had further problems.

      It is curious how this thing becomes the talking point with people at the streets. Many of them are just surprised of a big guy on a scooter (I thought here in NY people wouldn´t be surprised by almost anything), others usually ride (or want to ride) a scooter. The common question is: "Where did you find the scooter with whe big wheels?"

      I think this model is quite new, and isn´t as spread and well known as the Xootr yet.