A Sunny Scoot Tomorrow Morning!

  • Dorlene
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2008
      We'll meet at 11am on the bridge overlooking Bethesda Fountain (72nd
      St. mid-Park) and scoot east and then north around the Park.

      If you haven't already done so, please mark your calendars for our
      annual New Year's Eve Midnight Central Park Scoot. We watch the
      fireworks at midnight and then join the runners for a 4-mile scoot.
      It's a great way to bring in the New Year!