Our next ride will be Saturday, June 14th, at 11am and other comments

  • Dorlene
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      We'll meet at Bethesda Fountain in Central Park (72nd St. mid-Park) and
      scoot north around the Park.

      Our group is almost up to 100 members. Some members joined because they
      were considering buying or had just bought kick scooters. Newbies are
      invited to post their comments and experiences using a scooter instead
      of whatever you used to get around town before.

      Larry and I play tennis regularly at the 119th street courts in
      Riverside Park. Afterwards we enjoy scooting through the Park and along
      the river down to 66th Street. It's an exhilerating ride on a sunny
      summer day!