Xootr Street Deck for sale

  • Michael Y. Knackerson
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 7, 2012
      Hey all,

      I've got a Xootr Street Deck for sale and I put it up for sale on ebay; just search for the following item number: 290680705040.

      However, I've got several more decks available, so if you email me directly (maknak@...), and just for members of this yahoogroups, I'll sell you one for just the starting bid price, including shipping.

      Take care,

      Mikey