Dayton, Indianapolis, Chicago scooting

  • maknak
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
      Hi fellow scootists,

      I'm going to be traveling soon to the subject locations and was wondering if anyone on this list lives in these areas and/or have any suggestions for some fun scooting opportunities in their locale.

      Please reply directly back to the list with your information or suggestion and I'll contact you privately to get specifics later. Btw, my travel isn't for another 2 weeks.

      Thanks,

      Mikey
    • Ted Gordon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011
        In Chicago, the lakefront path would be my number one recommendation. It's mixed-use: walkers, joggers, cyclists, roller bladers. A scooter fits right in.