Jewish music to bring in Pesach!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
      Hope everyone had a wonderful Purim filled with laughter, music, and inspiration. Hard to believe Pesach is almost upon us!
      I also wanted to mention I will be leading a Carlebach davening this Friday night at the Kingsway Jewish Center in Brooklyn, davening is called for 5:30 PM, address is 2810 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11229. I also wanted to mention I will be performing with Hillel Kapnik at Upscale Getaways Hotel over Pesach in Connecticut. Here is what is going on over the next couple of weeks.

      ---Sat Night March 2nd 8:30pm
      650 Sackett St. in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
      Eitan Katz CD release concert at The Jewish Music Cafe! Featuring songs from his beautiful new album "Shuvu"
      $15 at the door

      ---Wednesday March 6th
      Ta Shma Orchestra at The Bitter End!
      8:00 PM
      147 Bleecker Street
      (between Thompson and LaGuardia)
      New York City, NY 10012
      $10 at the door

      ---Sunday March 10th
      Benefit concert featuring Yisroel Juskowitz and Band!
      Proceeds to benefit The Lift of Life Foundation
      A wonderful organization to help children and families who were the victims of tragedy
      HOT BUFFET DINNER AS WELL
      Suggested donation $18
      3311 Ave. S corner of Ave S & E. 34th St. Brooklyn, NY
      RSVP to Ruchie 646-996-4950

      Wishing everyone a wonderful Shabbos. Best, Yisroel