Jewish music to warm up the winter!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013
      I apologize for not sending out a recent post, I have been busy with wedding plans. But hope to continue with more again. In the meantime here is what is going on in the coming weeks ahead:

      ---Sat. night 1/19,
      Andy Statman Band at Jewish Music Cafe
      details at their website http://www.jewishmusiccafe.com/

      ---Monday evening 1/21
      Soulfarm's C Lanzbom and Noah Solomon!
      playing for FREE at Rockwood Music Hall in NYC
      at 6:45 pm in the city (LES/East Village area).
      Go here for details: http://soulfarm.net/pages.php?title=events

      ---Sunday Feb 10th
      Unleash Your Potential Event:
      Learn skills to get the most out of life
      Also food, and music by Yisroel Juskowitz & friends
      Additional program for singles!
      7:00 PM
      Congregation Aderet Eliyahu (Rabbi Tietz's shul) 144-49 72nd Drive Flushing, NY 11367
      $18 at the door

      Wishing everyone a wonderful Shabbos! Best wishes, Yisroel