More Jewish music & a Mazal Tov!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23 10:25 AM
      Dear friends,
      I apologize for not posting recently, it has been a very busy couple of weeks, largely becuase I get a Mazal Tov! After many many years of searching, I finally BH found my special soulmate and best friend, Kelly Paul of Rockville, MD. Kelly is a Baalat Tshuvah who is a social worker aand helps troubled teens, and she is awesome! Just to give eveyone some strength for those who are still single, I had pretty much given up and was just going to singles events mostly out of boredom. But singles events CAN work since that was how I met my Kelly! I hope everyone finds their special someone very soon.
      Anyways, here is what is going in the next couple of weeks. I am including info about a big show I am doing New Years Eve in Queens:

      ---Monday night Dec 24th
      12 ANNUAL SOULFARM AND MOSHAV BAND SHOW AT BB KINGS!
      8:00 PM till 1:00 AM
      237 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036
      Also featuring Ta Shma Orchestra, Moshe Hecht Band, and Light on Surface
      $20 in advance, $23 DOS tickets can be purchased at http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0000486EA0978578?camefrom=cfc_bbking_website

      ---Monday Night Dec. 31st
      Light Up the World Event!
      FEATURING WORLD-RENOWNED SPEAKERS RABBI JONATHON RIETTI AND YY RUBENSTIEN as well as the MAGICAL MUSIC OF YISROEL JUSKOWITZ AND FRIENDS!
      8:30 PM till 12:30 AM
      light refreshments will be served
      Congregation Ishei Yisroel, Yeshiva of Central Queens Annex
      (JRHS building – 70-10 150th Street) on the lower floor
      Flushing, NY 11367
      proceeds from the night will go to support torahanytime.com

      ---Motzai Shabbos Janruary 12th
      Pey Dalid at Jewish Music Cafe
      IYYUN Center
      650 Sackett Street
      Brooklyn, NY
      8:30PM
      $15 at the door

      Wishing everyone a wonderful week! Best, Yisroel