Shlomo musical and Soulfarm!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2012
      Sorry for not sending out more emails recently. I am currently doing some shows in my hometown of Baltimore and also one with the well-known singer/songwriter Boruch Levine in Silverspring. So it has been a busy time for me, but I wanted to share some info about some events coming up this week. Here is some info about an upcoming Soulfarm and Moshe Hecht concert as well as info about the new Shlomo musical playing now:

      ---Thursday August 16th
      Soulfarm and Moshe Hecht at Sullivan Hall!
      Time: 7:30pm
      Address: 214 Sullivan St NYC, NY
      Tickets: $15 adv $20 dos

      Also, this is the last week to see the Broadway-bound musical about Shlomo Carlebach, called "Soul Doctor" which has captivated audiences from of all walks of life and has received rave critical reviews! for more info go to www.shlomomusical.com

      Wishing everyone a good rest of the week! Best wishes, Yisroel