Some more music for Pesach

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2012

      Everyone is probably in the midst of their Pesach cleaning as I write this. (or in the midst of packing their luggage for the Pesach Hotel. :) ) Here are about two upcoming shows, one from the brothers of Pey Dalid, the other is a show I am doing in Passaic, NJ on Chol Hamoed:

      ---Sat Night March 31st.
      Be'er CHAMETZ: Bread Bash 2012
      9:30pm
      Jewish Center of Teaneck
      70 Sterling Place, Teaneck, NJ 07666
      LAST CHANCE FOR MUSIC & CHAMETZ
      PEY DALID LIVE
      www.peydalid.com
      www.peydalidsimchaband.com
      www.facebook.com/peydalid

      ---Tues. April 10th (Chol Hamoed)
      Yisroel Juskowitz live in Passaic
      Cong. Ahavas Israel
      181 Van Houten Ave Passaic, NJ 07055
      Doors open at 8:00 PM
      Admission $10
      www.yisroelworld.com
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRopm80wMCc

      Wishing everyone a wonderful rest of the week and Good Shabbos!
      Best, Yisroel