A special show in Queens

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2012
      It has been awhile since I last posted and I apologize for the delay. I have been really busy, and just came back from a show in Arizona. The energy in the room was amazing, and I met so many incredible people there. I will continue soon to post shows from other artists, but I really need to post about a very special show I am doing here in Queens this Motzai Shabbos. It is especially important, since the proceeds go to a wonderful Yeshiva in Queens. Here are the details about the show:

      ---Motzai Shabbos Feb. 18th
      Come for a beautiful and inspiring night of music featuring the music of Yisroel Juskowitz!
      Proceeds to benefit the night Yeshiva of Madregas Adam.
      Congregation Aderet Eliyahu (Rabbi Tietz's Shul) 14708 72nd Dr, Flushing, NY
      Doors open at 8:30
      $12 Admission
      For more info go to www.yisroelworld.com

      Please forward to friends the info! best, yisroel