More Jewish Music for Chanukah!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2011
      BH there is so many amazing music events going on to celebrate the wonderful festival of lights. I am posting mostly about other groups this time, but also I have some changes in my in my own schedule. Before I get to the upcoming events going around the city, I wanted to share a powerful and inspiring youtube video from the new hit group Yellow Red Sky. I believe the message of the song, besides the song itself is very uplifting. Here is the video:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvgeV9l6pjc&feature=youtu.be

      So here is the upcoming exciting shows!

      ----Sat. Dec. 17
      Fundraiser for a local family in need!
      Pey Dalid at Unity Cafe - Riverdale
      3113 Corlear Ave. Riverdale, NY
      8PM Doors
      $18 suggested donation

      Yisroel Juskowitz Music & Art!
      Greenstein Judaica Gallery
      417 Central Ave. Cedarhurst, NY
      8:00 PM
      $10 suggested donation

      ----Tuesday Dec. 20th
      Partners in Torah presents:
      An evening of music with YISROEL JUSKOWITZ
      Also guest speaker Charlie Harari!
      Agudah Of Passaic
      262 Terhune Ave. Passaic, NJ
      7:45 PM Hot dairy buffet
      Minimum suggested donation $10, $18 for couple
      Free for Partners in Torah participants
      Please RSVP at sisseroff@...
      or call 862 591 2920

      ----Tuesday December 20th
      Find Your Zivug presents "Chanukah Party 2011!" (see attached flier)
      Come for a wonderful interactive night of workshops, music, food, fun, and games! For frum singles ages 21-42
      Endorsed by leading Rabbanim
      1301 E. 18th St. Brooklyn, NY
      Reservations required! Register now before prices go up!
      email: fyzcorp@... or call 917 414 5603
      www.findyourzivug.com

      ----Thursday, December 22, 2011
      11th ANNUAL SOULFARM - MOSHAV Hanukkah CONCERT!
      HIGHLINE BALLROOM
      431 West 16th Street, NY, NY
      Also special guests The Avoda & Describe!
      TIX: $20ADV /$23 DOS
      BUY TICKETS NOW: http://tktwb.tw/sU8udU
      ALL AGES!!!
      Doors - 7PM
      Music starts - 8PM

      ---Sat. Dec. 24
      THE CHANUKAH CONCERT OF THE SEASON!
      Congregation Ohab Zedek, the orthodox Union, and Saw You at Sinai present: An unforgettable night of music featuring C LANZBOM, NOCHI KROHN, AND YISROEL JUSKOWITZ
      200-300 people expected, please try to arrive early to ensure a seat!
      $20 in advance, $25 at the door (student discounts available)
      Congregation Ohab Zedek, 118 West 95th Street, NYC
      Doors open at 7:30 PM
      Register online at www.oucommunity.org or by calling 212.613.8300

      "Occupy Channukah" at the Knitting Factory - Brooklyn
      Pey Dalid - Ta Shma Orchestra - Moshe Hecht Band
      **Community wide Menorah lighting with special guests**
      7PM - Doors
      $15 Advance
      $18 D.O.S
      The Knit - 361 Metropolitan Ave. Brooklyn, NY - 347-529-6696
      www.bk.knittingfactory.com
      A Stonehill-Publicity/Loop Entertainment Production

      Wishing everyone a Good Shabbos and a joyous Chanukah! best, Yisroel