Shlomo Katz Concert in Washington Heights!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2011

      I hope everyone had an enjoyable Chag. I am pleased to announce the world renowned singer/songwriter Shlomo Katz from Israel will be in the States next week! He has written numerous well-known hits and puts on beautiful shows with high energy and full of fun and inspiration. He also just released his newest album "Live in Melbourne." Here is the details of his upcoming show in Washington Heights:

      ----Sat night October 29th
      SHLOMO KATZ in concert in Washington Heights!
      Mount Sinai Jewish Center
      135 Bennett Ave. (corner of 187th st.) NY, NY 10040
      8:30 PM
      Admission $15

      I also wanted to mention that "one of our own" has been nominated for the Jewish Community Hero award, Neshama Carlebach! Neshama continues the special work of her father as well as forging her own path in music. She will donate the proceeds, a $25,000 first place prize to "Soul Journey" an endeavor to help communities be able to host musicians that they may not otherwise be able to afford. To vote for her got to http://www.jewishcommunityheroes.org/nominees/profile/neshama-carlebach/
      You can keep voting for her every day till November 1st.

      Be well, wishing everyone a good week. Best, Yisroel