New Music Video/CD release The Groggers!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      Dear friends,

      My craaaazy (but very funny and talented) roomate Eli (L.E.) Staiman just released yet another great music video as well, as his first album "The Is No I in Cherem." He will be doing a CD release show with his band The Groggers tomorrow night. Details below. Here is the link to the new video to their hit song "Upper West Side Story":

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqhuhyRzpKI

      Here are their two other music videos:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRUa2eGCNcI
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DAr3zdojL4&feature=related

      To hear more samples and/or purchase the music got to www.thegroggers.com

      Here is the info on their show tomorrow night:

      ---Wednesday September 7th
      9:30pm - Thursday at 1:00am
      Debuting their highly anticipated album "There's No 'I' In Cherem", the Groggers will be performing a jam-packed set!
      The Delancey - 168 Delancey Street
      $7 at the door, $3 drink specials ALL NIGHT.
      www.thegroggers.com

      Wishing everyone a good week! best, Yisroel