New Music Video/CD release The Groggers!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011

      My craaaazy (but very funny and talented) roomate Eli (L.E.) Staiman just released yet another great music video as well, as his first album "The Is No I in Cherem." He will be doing a CD release show with his band The Groggers tomorrow night. Details below. Here is the link to the new video to their hit song "Upper West Side Story":

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqhuhyRzpKI

      Here are their two other music videos:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRUa2eGCNcI
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DAr3zdojL4&feature=related

      To hear more samples and/or purchase the music got to www.thegroggers.com

      Here is the info on their show tomorrow night:

      ---Wednesday September 7th
      9:30pm - Thursday at 1:00am
      Debuting their highly anticipated album "There's No 'I' In Cherem", the Groggers will be performing a jam-packed set!
      The Delancey - 168 Delancey Street
      $7 at the door, $3 drink specials ALL NIGHT.
      www.thegroggers.com

      Wishing everyone a good week! best, Yisroel