Mishpacha Magazine/Music for Labor Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2011

      I hope all of you have stayed indoors, safe and dry from this crazy weather outside. It seems that the worst of it is over.
      As many of you know, much hard work has been going into the ongoing projects, especially my recent CD. Thank G-d, things are starting to reach a much much larger audience! Mishpacha Magazine, the largest Orthodox Jewish Magazine in the world today, just came out with a full feature article about my story and the ongoing creative projects. Mishpacha reaches approximately 250,000 readers each week, is translated into several languages across the globe. Here is just the beginning of the article, the article is a lot longer with more pictures and is available in all Jewish bookstores. Strength to all, and feel free to forward it to anyone who may get inspired from it.
      http://www.mishpacha.com/Browse/Article/1360/Authors-of-Our-Own-Story-The-Spiritual-Journey-of-Yisroel-Juskowitz
      My website is www.yisroelworld.com

      Here are about the exciting weekends coming up for Labor Day. I have again about the two Labor Day weekends I am playing at, as well as about one more. Here is the info:

      1. JewVentures presents: Camp Morasha Lake Como, PA
      An amazing weekend of over 300 singles, fun, relaxation, and inspiration in the Poconos! A scenic lake, magician/mentalist, live music with YISROEL JUSKOWITZ, horses, fireworks, world reknowned speaker RABBI BENZION KLATZKO, sport, BBQ, bonfire, and so much more! To sign up go to:
      www.Labor-JewishMusic.eventbrite.com

      2. Not Your Typical Weekend presents:
      Rabbi Dovid Kantor - Awesome story teller & mashgiach Timedi will be joining us.
      Yisroel Juskowitz - LIVE! He will be performing Sunday night!
      Facilitators will be available all weekend long
      Speed dating (as well as all of our activities) are available but NOT mandatory!
      Join NYTW at the Most Upscale camp in the Pocono Mountains - CAMP SENECA LAKE.
      Although the entire camp layout sets you back into time, when you were a kid, regardless of whether you ever went to camp or not. The air conditioned bunks will make you feel like you are in your own home!
      Enjoy great food and endless activities, or just take a stroll by the lake with someone special!
      Boating, volleyball, rope courses, zip lines & a whole lot moreĀ…
      For more details & to register
      go to www.NYTWevents.com
      Questions: Call Yaakov @ 917-414-5603

      3.Labor Day Weekend at Kutcher's!
      Location:Kutshers Country Club
      1 Kutshers Rd.
      Monticello, New York 12701
      Contact: Helene Zaltz 9176698423 or email hzaltz@...
      Please join for a spectacular Carlebach Davening with Yehuda Solomon of Moshav. An Oneg Shabbos with singer Oneg Shemesh and Rabbi Yake Butler. Ice Breakers and Speed Dating. Sat. nite show with Moshav,-"Except Saturday". Kumzitz with Oneg Shemesh following show. Ping Pong and Volley Ball Tournaments on Sun . BBQSun lunch. Sun. nite show with Dudu Fisher.Shadchanim available Rabbi Pinchos Friedman from Olam Hachessed and Helene Zaltz. Early Thurs nite check in at n/c extra.

      Wishing everyone a good week! best, Yisroel