Two other things...

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2011

      Sorry, there is two other points I forgot to put in my last post. here they are:

      The Chai Notes Klezmer Wedding & BnaiMitzvah Band will perform their special brand of hybrid Klezmer music on Sunday 5/22 at City Winery from 11am - 1:30pm. Have some great bagels and lox, Bloody Mary's or mimosa's, and hear some great music! City Winery is located at 155 Varick Street, just a block or so south of Houston, citywinery.com, $10 cover, contact chainotes@... with any questions. www.ChaiNotes.com.

      The talented Breslov group SimplyTsfat (see www.simplytsfat.com ) is coming to NY the beginning of July. To organize SimplyTsfat event for Sunday, July 3rd or or BBQ July 4th email yoni@...

      Wishing everyone a good week. best, Yisroel