Jewish music to bring in Purim!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2011
      Much is going on over the next few weeks, especially this week to bing in the beautiful and joyous holiday of Purim! I am also busy with my own shows, including one tonight at Mt. Sinai Jewish Center, see details below.

      ---Sat Night March 12th
      Yisroel Juskowitz CD release party! All of the songs from the new album "The Narrow Bridge" and more! The album has recieved wonderful reviews and sales.
      Where: Mt Sinai Jewish Center 135 Bennett Ave. NY, NY 10040
      When: 9:00 PM
      Cost: $10
      for more info www.yisroelmusic.com

      ----Thursday March 17th
      Musical Benefit Featuring MATISYAHU
      An Acoustic Performance
      Dessert & Cocktails 9PM
      Sephardic Temple 775 Branch Blvd Cedarhust, NY
      Per VIP Meet & Greet - VIP Priority Seating
      Corporate & Individual Sponsorship Opportunities
      For More Information
      Please Call 718.972.9338
      www.matisyahupurim.charityhappenings.org

      Shlock Rock concert at the ROC house!
      9:30 PM
      Pre-Purim 80's party bash! Break your Taanit Esther fast and get in the mood for Purim. Dress in 1980's apparel optional (and highly encouraged). Drinks and snacks sold at the bar
      $18 admission, $15 for students, tickets sold at the door
      550 W. 110th St NY, NY

      ----Sat Night March 26th
      Wine and Music festival featuring the new music of Yisroel Juskowitz and the wines of Encore Liquors!
      9:30 PM Wine and cheese tasting
      10:30 Musical Performance with Yisroel Juskowitz
      Congregation Talmud Torah of Flatbush
      1305 Coney Island Ave (Bet Ave. I & J)
      Brooklyn, NY
      Admission $18

      I apologize in advance if I forgot any upcoming shows, please email me and I will include in the next email. Happy Purim to all!
      Best wishes, Yisroel
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2012

        Adar is here, which of course means Purim, the most joyous day of the year is almost here as well! Much is going on over the next couple of weeks in the Jewish music world. Here are about a couple of upcoming shows, I will keep sending out more of them. if you know about a show that you would like me to post, please send me an email and I will try to include it in the next email. But first, i wanted to share a few music videos that recently came my way and were asked to be promoted. One is about the Shlomo musical, which is finally making its way to Broadway very soon! Here are the vidoes:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkzTcUVTP0Q
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9UnoXrlOVo
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKbviWLCvMM

        Here is about the shows:
        ---Monday Feb 27th
        For All Eligible Esthers and Mordechais:
        Ateret Cohanim Purim Young Professionals Bash
        You are cordially invited to share An Evening With The Stars!
        Come for a night of laughter, music and fun for the worthy cause of helping Jerusalem Chai (The American Friends of Ateret Cohanim)
        protect the children and families in Jerusalem's Old City
        Slate-NY 54 West 21st Street NYC 10010
        Begins at 7 PM. Get ready to be entertained by some of New York's Top Comics from "Stand Up New York", plus fantastic Live Music by David Ross of Shir Soul, www.shirsoul.com
        Delicious Food, and Drinks!
        Cost $36
        The cost of this event will go up on Tuesday, February 21st at 5 pm to $40... so register now!
        >>> Stay tuned for more Exciting new updates <<<
        To purchase tickets online, please visit https://www.jerusalemchai.org/donate/index.cfm?dt=A+Night+With+the+Stars and make a $36 donation.
        Or you may register in advance by phone 212-216-9270
        This event is for young professionals from 22-42

        ----Shabbos March 2-3,
        Join friends and your ommunity at Talmud Torah for a Shabbos and Motsei Shabbos filled with music, song, stories, and good times together with the world famous band - Simply Tsfat! http://simplytsfat.com/
        This event is open to everyone!
        PAYMENT DEADLINE IS THIS MONDAY FEB 27th!
        Shabbos Package = $70.
        Includes Friday night oneg at someones home, a beautiful catered Shabbos lunch @ TT with Simply Tsfat, & Sat night Concert.
        Shabbos Lunch - $50
        Sat Night Concert - $25 (Concert begins at 8:30pm)
        Event sponsorship - $200. Includes two reservations for Shabbos lunch, two reservations for Sat night concert, and a Simply Tsfat CD.
        The Friday night oneg will be at a family's home located around Ave H and East 17th St. The oneg is open to (and free for) anyone who is paying for the Shabbos lunch or Sat night concert. Please request the exact address for the oneg from any of this facebobook events admins.
        Payments must be made by this Mon, FEB 27th using the link below, or by dropping off a check to Talmud Torah.
        http://youngbrooklyncommunity.com/donations.
        Talmudi Torah 1305 Coney Island Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11230

        I will be posting about other shows soon, this is just a start! Best, Yisroel