A few more upcoming shows

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011

      I was just emailed about a few more shows coming up, and I wanted to make sure it is included in my email. Here are the details:

      ---Sat Night March 5th
      EDEN, Yellow Red Sky, and Prophets 'n Blues Live at the Jewish Music Cafe
      Saturday, March 5 · 8:30pm - 11:30pm
      Cover $15
      The Jewish Music Cafe
      401 9th Street
      Brooklyn, NY 11215

      Boro Park Y presents Melave Malka Concert with Andy
      Statman
      Clarinet performance by Andy Statman followed by parve salad melave malka
      Date & Time: Saturday, March 5, 2011 at 09:00 pm
      Location:Boro Park Y, 4912 14th Avenue Brooklyn, , New York 11219
      Additional Information: Doors open at 8:30pm, advance tickets $12, at
      the door $18

      ---Sat Night March 12th
      Yossi Green - A Journey Through Jewish Music:
      8:30pm (men only) -Guest Performers: Yumi Lowy, Michael Elias, Yisroel Werdyger, Chony Zucker @ Jewish Children's Museum, 792 Eastern Pkwy. tickets yossigreenshow.com

      Wishing everyone a good week. best, Yisroel