Upcoming concerts, interviews, and more!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2011
      Dear friends,

      A lot of big things have been going on in the Jewish Music world recently! A big congratulations to C LANZBOM for winning a Grammy for his work he did with legendary folk singer Pete Seeger on the album "Tomorrow's Children." He also did an amazing job working on my new album "The Narrow Bridge" which has already nearly sold out its first printing! For more info on C Lanzbom, go to www.clanzbom.com or www.soulfarm.net

      I am please to tell everyone about an interview I just had with The Jewish Star! Long Island's newspaper with over 15,000 prints! Here is the link to the article: http://www.thejewishstar.com/stories/Yisroel-Juskowicz-all-creative-talents-at-once,2265?

      In addition, I will be giving several performances to celebrate my CD release, see details below.

      Here is what is going on in the NYC area:

      ---Saturday, February 19, 2011
      8:30PM
      C LANZBOM at the Jewish Music Cafe
      401 9th Street, Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY
      TIX: $15

      ---Tuesday, February 22, 2011
      SOUL FARM
      5:30PM
      Rockwood Music Hall Stage 1
      196 Allen St., NY, NY
      TIX: FREE!!

      ---Sat night Feb 26th
      I will be giving my first live performance at the YU Seforim Sale at 9:00 PM!
      It will be 30-45 min. show featuring songs from my new hit album "The Narrow Bridge" The event is free! For more info www.theseforimsale.com
      For more info on my music, go to www.yisroelmusic.com

      ---Sat Night March 5th
      Yisroel Juskowitz CD release Show and Party!
      At The Carlebach Shul
      305 W. 79th St.
      9:00 PM
      Admission $10
      www.yisroelmusic.com

      ---Sat night March 12th
      Yisroel Juskowitz CD Show and Party!
      Mount Sinai Jewish Center
      135 Bennett Ave. NY, NY (show will be in the mullti-purpose room)
      9:00 PM
      Admission
      $10

      I am doing more upcoming shows in Brooklyn and Woodmere, but this is enough for this email. Wishing everyone a Good Shabbos.:)
      Best, Yisroel