Seth Glass this Sat night!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2011

      I just recieved this email about a Seth Glass concert and wanted to blast it out before Shabbos.

      Seth Glass Solo Concert

      This Saturday February 12th at 9.00PM

      A live showcase of Seth's latest original compositions produced in Nashville by world-renown artist Ed Pettersen, and Motown legend Bob Olhsson.

      Click on the link to hear one of Seth's new songs. Song title 'Don't Worry':
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da5eSBF-3BE

      Click on the link to hear another of Seth's latest soul-stirring original songs. Song title 'Eyes Of A Child':
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2z3kVIK9ss

      Cost: $10 cover at Door
      Location: Sixth Street Community Synagogue. 325 East 6th Street, NYC (between 1st Ave & 2nd Ave)
      Directions: Subways: F to 2nd Ave. 6 to Astor Pl. L to 1st Ave. R or W to 8th St.

      Wishing everyone a Good Shabbos.

      Yisroel