Two more upcoming shows...

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011

      There are two more shows that I wanted to post which weren't in my last email. But first, here is a cute new youtube video just made by my friend David Ross, together with the Maccabeats:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_k7PtxKdGM

      Here are the shows:

      ----Thursday Feb the 10th?> 8 PM .
      Moshav Band!
      18+ show> Canal Room 285 W. Broadway NYC $12 -, $20 -at door.
      Www.moshavband.com

      ---Motzai shabbat Feb 12th
      ยท8:30pm - 11:30 pm
      Location The Carlebach Shul
      305 West 79th street New York, NY
      Please join Yaakov Dov Miller, guitar and vocals, Benjy Gottesman, guitar and vocals, Stephanie Kurtzman, violin for a melava malka concert. Motzei Shabbat Feb 12th.
      They will be exploring songs of Reb Shlomo zt"l, Chaim Dovid, Shlomo and Eitan Katz and performing a whole bunch of great classics.

      Wishing everyone a good week. best wishes, Yisroel

      Wishing everyone a