Upcoming concerts and interviews

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2011

      Much has been going on both in the Jewish music world at large, as well as with my own music. See below for my CD release parties and shows. Here is an interview I just had on the radio with Arutz Sheva, who gave the CD fantastic reviews :) In it I also told over a really inspiring story from Yaffa Eliach.
      http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/2841

      Stay tuned for my interview and music review in The Jewish Star!
      My website for listening to samples and/or purchasing is www.yisroelmusic.com

      Here are some upcoming shows going on in the NY area:

      ----Sunday Feb 6th
      The Maccabeats with David Ross & Shir Soul
      3 pm (doors open @ 2:15 pm)
      Shulamith Theater
      1277 E. 14th St. (entrance on Chestnut St.)
      Tickets = $25, $36, $54, $72
      www.ShulamithTheater.com

      ----Motzai Shabbos Feb 12th
      4th Annual concert to benefit the Children of Cahal and Tova
      featuring SHLOIME DACHS AND SHALSHELES and other special guests
      Lawrence High School (Reilly Rd and Penninsula BLVD in Cedarhurst
      8:30 PM
      Tickets $25, $36, $50
      For more info 516 295 3666

      Soulfarm in NYC!
      February 12 @ 9:30PM
      Arlene's Grocery
      95 Stanton St., NY, NY
      Tix: 10
      21+

      ----Motzai Shabbos Feb 26th
      My 1st of 5 CD release shows faturing music from the new hit CD "The Narrow Bridge" by Yisroel Juskowitz
      9:00 PM (show should last 30 - 45 min)
      At the YU Seforim Sale at Belfer Hall on Amsterdam Ave
      This show is free of charge and open to all!
      For more info on the sale www.theseforimsale.com/

      Stay tuned soon for the rest of my CD release parties at the Carlebach Shul, Mt Sinai Jewish Center and more!

      Wishing everyone a good week, stay warm, and be careful in the snow. Best wishes,
      Yisroel