FREE Sampler and upcoming upcoming shows

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011

      I hope all is well with everyone. I am sending everyone a free sampler of my new CD "The Narrow Bridge" which is continuing to sell really well and recieving wonderful reviews! Here is the sampler:

      http://cl.ly/411p2T3W1d1Z0d3d332E/mp3_mix2.mp3

      You can hear longer samples, as well as purchase downloads and hard copies on my WEBSITE www.yisroelmusic.com
      Stay tuned for live performances starting next month!

      Here is about some Chaim Dovid shows coming up in the NY area:
      CHAIM DOVID in NEW YORK

      WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5
      7:00 p.m.
      Lawrence High School Auditorium.
      Chaim Dovid will perform in concert with the Latin music sensation Que Swing Urbano (an all men group).
      Five Towns One Community seeks to meet the clothing, food, shelter, and social service needs of the most vulnerable of the general Five Towns Community.
      Admission is free but donations are encouraged.

      SUNDAY, JANUARY 9
      7 pm
      Congregation Or Zarua
      127 E. 82 Street
      Manhattan
      Admission $20
      Contact Info: (212) 452-2310 x10

      MONDAY, JANUARY 10
      7:30 p.m.
      Kumsitz
      1462 E. 26 Street
      Brooklyn, NY

      Wishing everyone a happy rest of the week and stay warm. :)
      Best wishes, Yisroel