More upcoming events and news....

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2010
      Much is going on both in events in the NYC area and in my own music as well. I wanted to write about two upcoming shows/events that were not posted in my last email.

      But first, I wanted to let everyone know I just had my second big interview with a major magazine! This one was with Emunah Magazine, the new Brooklyn based magazine with a distribution of over 25,000 prints, and has interviewed such well known Jewish music personalities as MBD and Sheya Mendlowitz. An interview with OU's Jewish Action is soon on the horizon!
      In addition, 8 different Jewish radio shows have started playing music from my new CD "The Narrow Bridge" including Nachum Segal's JM in the AM. In addition, Sameach Music has started distributing the CD nationwide! Also, kudos to the guitarist on my album, C Lanzbom, for just getting nominated for a Grammy! For more info on my new CD, go to www.yisroelmusic.com

      Here are about the two upcoming shows:

      ---SATURDAY EVENING, DECEMBER 25, 2010

      JEWISH EDUCATIONAL CENTER
      YESHIVA • RTMA • BRURIAH
      Proudly Presents ARYEH KUNSTLER In Concert
      AT 7:45 PM to be held at
      BRURIAH HIGH SCHOOL BALLROOM
      35 North Avenue (GPS: 41 North Avenue)
      Elizabeth, New Jersey
      ADVANCED PURCHASE TICKET PRICE:
      Adult - $25
      Student (high school and under) - $18
      If seats are available at the door, tickets
      may be purchased for $30 each.
      For additional information, please call the JEC at 908-355-4850, ext.118

      ---Sunday Morning December 26th
      Cantor Joseph Malovany, the famous chazzan of the 5th Ave. Synagogue will be giving a workshop on Tefilla, with insights and singing.
      The event will take place after the 8:00 AM minyan at Keter Torah in Teaneck, NJ
      Address: 600 Roemer Ave. Teaneck, NJ 07666
      for sponsorship email howard@...

      Wishing everyone a good week and stay warm!
      Best wishes, Yisroel