8 Nights of Light

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010

      Chanukah is upon us! Chanukah is always a joyous time of great music and celebration. Stay tuned also for my next email, which includes a special Chanukah sale on my new critically acclaimed CD "The Narrow Bridge." Yay, it was played this week on Nachum Segal's JM in the AM! (of course I was still in bed at the time and only found out afterwards! :) )my website again is www.yisroelmusic.com
      Anyways, here is some of the music stuff going on over the next week or so:

      ---Wednesday night Dec. 1st
      Sephardi Music Festival Opening Night!
      Warehouse Art Rave and Fashion Show
      THE JEWISH DIVERSITY NIGHT @ IndustryCityNYC
      Interactive art installationsLive art performances
      Art gallery
      Tagging wall
      Israeli Keffiyeh Fashion Show
      music
      Location: Industry City in a 20,000 square foot loft on the water!
      220 36th Brooklyn, NY 11232

      ---Thursday night December 2, 2010
      • Pharaoh's Daughter & Soulfarm
      @ 92Y Tribeca
      Location: 200 Hudson St, Tribeca
      Doors 8pm | Show 9pm | $15Adv | $20Door

      ---YU Chanukah Concert
      featuring Reggae superstar Matisyahu!
      Also featuring Moshav Band and the Maccabeats
      Lamport Auditorium
      2540 Amsterdam Ave
      New York, NY 10033
      View on Mapquest
      Contact Website www.yuconcert.com

      12.4.10 - Chanukkah Concert with The David Ross Band
      (featuring special guests: Shem's Disciples, Marcos Askenazi, Shir Soul a cappella & DOV)
      The Jewish Music Cafe
      401 9th Street
      Brooklyn, NY 11215
      Doors open @ 8 pm
      Tickets = $15

      December 4, 2010
      • Romemu Chanukkah Bash
      feat. Soulfarm & Diwon
      @ tba
      Location: 11 East 63rd st.
      7pm | $36 for members | $40adv/$5door for non-members

      Another email with more concerts and other things coming up soon! In the meantime check out these two great Chanuka videos, one from Matisyahu and one from the Maccabeats:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JHZOfwOGus
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSJCSR4MuhU

      Wishing everyone a happy and uplifting Chanuka!
      Best wishes, Yisroel

      Dec 4 2010 8:00 PM - Dec 5 2010 4:00 PM
      No Rock Like You: songs for the Jewish Soul
      Shalshelet Festival
      Congregation Ansche Chesed
      251 West 100th Street
      New York, NY 10025
      Contact Website: www.shalshelet.org
      Contact: shalsheletfestival@...
      Cost: $20 (concert only); $30 (workshops/brunch); $40 (c

      Maoz, Ligeti and Muskatel Trio- Live at the Freedom Garden (Bushwick, NYC)
      Dec 4 2010 9:00 PM
      Send to Friend email to a friend | bookmark

      Venue: The Freedom Garden
      294 Troutman St. 1L
      Brooklyn, NY 11237
      View on Mapquest
      Contact Website: www.eyalmaozmusic.com
      Contact: eyal.maoz.music@...
      Cost:Rare performance by the Maoz, Ligeti and Muskatel Trio