Wonderful opportunity for everyone!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2010
      Dear friends,

      With Chanukah quickly approaching, give the most beautiful gift of all, the gift of music! Thank G-d my new CD is selling really nicely, and receiving wonderful reviews from critics and fans alike! Again the website is www.yisroelmusic.com
      Here is a wonderful opportunity to further help spread the word, and earn some extra money as well. If you go to my website and click on "business opportunities." I give 20% commissions for referrals, see the website for more details.

      I apologize for those who already ordered the hard copy for the delay, the prints are not ready till tomorrow.:)

      Here are two quotes from critics and fans:

      "Bursting with creativity, passion, and inspiration. Some of the most beautiful magical Jewish music to come out in recent years." Jerusalem Post

      "I must tell you I downloaded your CD and have been listening to it since them---I am going on 3 days it plays constantly in my home in my car and on my mp3 player, it is just beautiful. You are so talented!" Betty N, Queens, NY

      Here is a show coming up next week:

      ---Sunday 11/28
      The Chai Notes Klezmer Wedding & BnaiMitzvah Band will perform their hybrid of Klezmer and popular American party tunes Sunday 11/28 at 11am $10 cover, contact chainotes@... with any questions. Go to www.chainotes.com and/or call Daniel for details (646) 303-3125 or see: http://www.chainotes.com

      Will blast out a big email next week about Chanukah stuff.:) Wishing everyone a great week! Best, yisroel