Mazel Tov, finally, finally!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2010
      I am please to announce that what has been in the making for two years and a life-long dream has finally at long last become a reality: The release of my first CD "The Narrow Bridge." You can hear samples and purchase downloads or hard copies on my brand new WEBSITE www.yisroelmusic.com

      The CD has been receiving wonderful rave reviews from numerous magazines and newspapers, including Jerusalem Post and Arutz Sheva. It was largely a collaborative project with master guitarist C Lanzbom, who is featured on the CD. It also features some of the most talented and passionate musicians in the Jewish music world today, including Eitan Katz, Nochi Krohn, and Yoshi Fruchter.
      The CD contains, 8 of my own original songs as well as 4 others, including a song not so well known from Shlomo Carlebach that is an absolute gem. Some of the hit songs featured are my new Shir Hamaalos, Gesher Tzaar, Ani Maamin, and Eishes Chayil, among others.

      A huge thank you to Sameach music for distributing the CD to all of the bookstores, and to Nachum Siegal of JM in the AM, who is soon to start featuring the songs regularly on his radio show. I also wanted to thank Rabbi D of NCSY for blasting out these songs to the NCSY world at shabbatons and beyond, and to Steven Weinstock for featuring me in an interview with Emunah Magazine.
      The website also contains info about my artwork, and my upcoming book, soon to be released G-d willing in the Spring of next year.
      Finally, there are wonderful sales opportunities on the website, generous commissions for helping to spread the word and referring friends.
      I know this is a long email, sorry, there has just been a lot to say! again the website is www.yisroelmusic.com Enjoy listening and spread the word!
      best wishes, Yisroel