Yoshi Fruchter's Pitom tonight!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010

      It has been a few weeks since my last post, things have just been really busy. Just wanted to get out about one event tonight. Yoshi Fruchter has been a rising star in the Jewish and non-Jewish music world for his incredible eclectic styles and sounds. He is well known for his work with Soulfarm, as well as Eitan Katz, Nochi Krohn, and Ari Boyanju. He is also featured a great deal on my own CD to be finished and released soon. He is playing with his band Pitom and also includes pizza pie making with food critic and writer Leah Koenig. Here are the details:

      YOSHIE FRUCHTER'S PITOM performs!
      Wed, March 10th, 7:30pm
      Dixon Place, 161A Chrystie St. , New York , NY
      $10
      Includes pizza pie making with Leah Koenig
      More info: dixonplace.org

      Wishing everyone a good week and good shabbos.
      Sincerely, Yisroel