One more event this Motzai Shabbos

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2010
      Dear friends,

      I forgot to include another special event this Motzai Shabbos. My dear old friend Reb Uri Topolofsky, formerly an assistant rabbi at HIR and now lives in New Orleans and is helping to rebuild the Jewish community there, is once again visiting the area to give a mystical musical melava malka. It is also nice, as this comes on the heels of the Saints win in the Super Bowl. (sorry Colt fans, your team just fell apart in the forth quarter.:)) Here are the details on the event:

      ---Motzai Shabbat feb. 13th

      At 7:45pm come for MUSICAL MYSTICAL MELAVA MALKA at HIR in Riverdale under candlelight w refreshments. Pey Dalid will be there and other musicians. We call mystical musical melave malkas. It is rosh chodesh adar! Reb Uri will also be talking about the superbowl champs and the rebirth of new orleans.

      Wishing everyone a good Shabbos and a good Chodesh.
      Best wishes, Yisroel