Beautiful CD for sale!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009

      I have a box of copies of a beautiful CD called "Ushmuel Bkorei Shimo." It is a CD that is a collection of original music from very talented artists, including Eitan Katz, Shlomo Katz, Yosef Karduner, Aron Reizel, and others. Makes a great Chanukah gift, or any occasion! The CD is only $15, and includes shipping. The check for $15 can be mailed to:
      Yisroel Juskowicz
      2919 Dwight Ave.
      Far Rockaway, NY, 11691
      For more info, please reply to this email.

      I plan to put put out a big email later this week about shows for Chanukah, so please email me any info about upcoming concerts.
      Be well, Yisroel