Some upcoming events

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2009

      I hope all is well with everyone. I wanted to share with everyone about two upcoming shows. In addition, I am leading a Carlebach davening next Friday night November 20th at the Young Israel of Woodmere. Go to the shul's website for davening times. Here are two events sent to me recently:

      ---Tuesday November 10th
      for an evening of Torah, Music, Peace & Love,
      as Rabbi Ozer Bergman(the noted author and lecturer from Jerusalem)
      shares with us the warmth, wisdom and sweetness
      of Rebbe Nachman of Breslov.
      Topic "What Fools These Mortals Be"
      ***Live Music by Jeremy Gaisin (Voice & Guitar) with Violin Accompanist Larry "Leibl Shmuel" Horvitz
      ***at the home of David & Dina Reis
      322 West 75th Street (corner of Riverside Drive)
      Suggested donation: $10
      Music at 7:30 pm
      Torah at 8:15 pm
      More music to close.

      ----Saturday, November 21, 2009
      Pey Dalid "Open Eyes" CD Release Party @ JMC
      8:00pm - 11:30pm
      The Jewish Music Cafe
      401 9th Street
      Brooklyn, NY
      $15
      Pey Dalid CD "Open Eyes" Release Party at JMC.
      The CD's are here, now let the party begin!

      Wishing everyone an enjoyable rest of the week.

      Best wishes, Yisroel