Addendum to last email

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2009

      I was getting a lot of email about what time the Karduner event is at Mt. Sinai since I accidentally left it out. I also wanted to add that we are privileged to have Oneg Shemesh, formally of the Moshav Band, open for us at the event. I also wanted to write about a Moshav Band concert the same night. Here is the info in their entirety:

      ---Tuesday Night Oct. 27th
      YOSEF KARDUNER concert in Washington Heights!
      Also featuring an opening with Oneg Shemesh
      8:00 PM
      $15 per person
      Mt Sinai Jewish Center 135 Bennett Ave. ( corner of 187th St.)
      Separate seating for men and women

      ---Tues night Oct. 27th
      Moshav Band concert
      9:30 PM
      214 Sullivan St NYC
      $15.00.

      stay tuned for my next big email about the 15th Yartzeit of the late Shlomo Carlebach, of blessed memory.
      Wishing everyone a good week. Best, Yisroel