Yosef Karduner in America

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
      A very special performer/songwriter from Israel is coming to America very soon. Yosef Karduner, once a secular Jew with his own Israeli Rcok band, was also a member of the IDF and eventually made his way back to his Jewish roots as a Breslover Chassid. His music; a unique blend of follk and rock, is very soulful and has attracted Jews from all walks of life. I also included info about a show I am organizing in Washington Heights. I also have info about a new film chronicling one heroic woman's fight with cancer. Here is the info about the shows.

      ---Thursday Oct. 22nd
      World Premier screening of "Time of My Life." A moving Documentary about one woman's fight against Lung Cancer
      Symphony Space
      2537 Broadway, at West 95th Street
      New York, NY 10025
      7:00pm Doors Open
      7:30pm Screening
      General Seating $36
      VIP Seating $72
      To purchase tickets, contact the Symphony Space box office at 212-864-5400 or go to www.symphonyspace.org

      ----Saturday Oct 24 @ 8:45PM
      Aish Kodesh Hilula with Yosef Karduner
      Young Israel of Lawrence-Cedarhurst
      8 Spruce St.
      Cedarhurst, NY
      $10

      ---Tuesday Oct. 27
      Washington Heights concert with Yosef Karduner
      Mt Sinai Jewish Center
      135 Bennett Ave. (corner of 187th St.)
      Cost $15
      for more info email yisroelj@...

      winshing everyone a beautiful week!. best wishes, Yisroel

      ---Saturday Oct 31 @ 9:00PM (doors open 8:30)
      Jewish Music Café concert with Yosef Karduner
      401 9th Street (under shul)
      Brooklyn, NY
      $15

      ---Sunday Nov. 1 @ 7:00PM (doors open 6:30)
      ROC House concert with Yosef Karduner
      550 West 110th St.
      New York, NY
      $15
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010

        It has been a long time since I sent out an email, and I apologize to everyone for the delay. I have been really busy on some of my own creative projects, to be completed very soon. I will keep everyone posted. In the meantime, I wanted to post some upcoming concerts in the NYC area featuring my good friend Yosef Karduner from Israel. Stay tuned for the next email which will feature concerts for Reb Shlomo's Yahrtzeit!

        Look out for Yosef's brand new Kumzits album featuring all live music recorded in New York concerts.

        NEW YORK

        SATURDAY NIGHT OCTOBER 9, 2010

        AISH KODESH HILULA

        Young Israel of Lawrence Cedarhurst.

        8 Spruce St

        Cedarhurst, NY 11516

        9:00pm

        $10

        Separate Seating

        THURSDAY OCTOBER 14, 2010

        GREAT NECK, NY

        for more info email yosefkardunermusic@...

        SATURDAY NIGHT OCTOBER 16

        JEWISH MUSIC CAFE

        401 9th Street

        Brooklyn, NY 11215

        doors open 9:00pm

        $15

        Separate Seating

        SUNDAY OCTOBER 17, 2010

        ROC HOUSE (Ramath Orah)

        550 West 110th Street

        New York, NY

        7:00pm

        $15 / $12 students

        Separate Seating

        CHICAGO

        SUNDAY OCTOBER 10

        Cong Adas Yeshurin

        3050 W. Touhy Ave.

        Chicago

        7:00pm

        $15 Adults/$10 Students

        Separate Seating

        For booking opportunities or more information please contact yosefkardunermusic@...

        wishing everyone a good shabbos.:) Yisroel
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 27, 2011

          Yosef Karduner is once again visiting the States from Israel and will be doing some performances in the NYC area. Here is the details about his shows. I also just wanted to remind everyone about the Shlomo Katz concert this Motzai Shabbos, please see my previous email.

          Saturday night October 29th
          YOSEF KARDUNER at the Aish Kodesh Hilula
          featuring divrei Torah from Rav Moshe Weinberger
          Bnos Bais Yaakov
          613 Beach 9th St.
          Far Rockaway, NY 11691
          9:00PM
          Admission $10
          Separate Seating

          Tuesday November 1st
          YOSEF KARDUNER in Great Neck
          The Lounge at Great Neck's
          Torah Ohr Simcha Hall
          575 MiddleNeck Road
          8:00PM
          Admission $15
          Separate Seating
          thelounge770@...

          Thursday November 3rd
          YOSEF KARDUNER in Manhattan
          Cong. Ramath Orah
          The ROC House
          550 W. 110th St. (b/w Brdwy and Amsterdam)
          doors 7:30pm / concert 8:00pm
          Admission $18 / $15 Students
          Separate Seating

          Saturday night November 5th
          Shulamith Theatre presents
          YOSEF KARDUNER IN CONCERT
          1277 East 14th St.
          (entrance on Chestnut St.)
          Brooklyn, NY
          Doors 7:30pm / Concert 8:30pm
          Cover $15
          Separate seating
          More info and tickets at
          www.shulamiththeater.com

          Wishing everyone a Good Shabbos! best, Yisroel