Shlomo Katz concert

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2009
      Dear friends,
      I hope all is well with everyone. I have been really busy with a lot
      of projects, so I am sorry for not sending out an email in the last
      couple of weeks. Here are some of the upcoming events. I want everyone
      to pay special attention to the Shlomo Katz concert I am organizing in
      Washington Heights since it is Shlomo's only concert in the NY area.
      Shlomo is an extraordinary musician from Israel who has captivated
      audiences all over the world with his enchanting beautiful melodies.

      Feb. 19th
      The extraordinary singing sensation Sigal Chen
      JASA Van Cotlandt center, address:
      3880 Sedgwick Avenue, Bronx NY 10463
      at 1:00 to 1:45 pm.
      the program will include opera, broadway, jewish and israeli songs
      This program is free of charge
      *8EE NOTE BELOW

      ---Sat, Night Feb 21
      Shlomo Katz will be performing at Mount Sinai Jewish Center
      135 Bennett Ave. corner of 187th St
      Time: 8:30 PM
      Cost $15
      For more info email yisroelj@hotmail.

      Sunday, February 22, 2009
      Storytelling with Song:
      featuring Storyteller Peninnah Schram and
      Singer/Guitarist Gerard Edery
      In Celebration of Peninnah's new book,
      "The Hungry Clothes & Other Jewish Folktales"
      Place: Center for Jewish History,
      15 West 16 Street (between 5th & 6th Ave), NYC
      Time: 2 p.m.
      FREE admission -
      Sponsored by the YU Museum
      For more info & RSVP, email
      Programs@...
      ***PLEASE SEE NOTE BELOW

      ---March 8th
      Maidelle Girl Purim Party @ Jewish Music Cafe
      401 9th St. in Parkslope, Brooklyn/ NY F train to 7th ave. @ 7:00pm $10
      The fabulous Jewdyssee from Berlin will be performing live!
      Free raffle tickets given at door for great prizes! ~ Live dj!
      ***PLEASE SEE NOTE BELOW

      **For all of these events, Kol Isha may apply, please ask your local
      orthodox Rabbi for more info.

      Wishing everyone a shabbat shalom. I will put out another post G-d
      willing soon with Purim concerts.

      sincerely, Yisroel