Corrections to my last email

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      I have two corrections that I wanted to make to my last email. Also,
      for those people who want to unsubscribe to this list, just hit
      unsubscribe at the very bottom of the email and follow the directions.
      here are the two corrections:

      ---Nov. 5th Wednesday Night
      Powerful special documentary film on the extraordinary life of Shlomo
      Calrebach entitled "You Never Know." The event will be followed by a
      kumzitz with Shlomo's music.
      Time: 7:00 PM
      Address: 2164 Ralph Ave, Between Ave K and Ave L (Ralph Ave. is after
      E.59th street in Brooklyn) Brooklyn, New York 11234
      tickets is advance at $8, at the door $10.
      contact for tickets and info is Rabbi Epstein 718-915-2868.

      11/13/2008 7:00 pm - "The Back Yard" A Shlomo Carlebach Yartzeit
      Concert with SOULFARM
      Please Join us for a special intimite concert celecrating the Music
      and legacy of the great Shlomo Carlebach.
      Adress is: 37 Sherwood Ridge Rd. Pomona NY 10970
      Tickets are $20 cal 845-362-8063 for information or to reserve tickets.

      wishing everyone well,
      Yisroel