Upcoming concerts for the Fall

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2008
      I am sorry it has been awhile since my last email. I got very busy
      with the chagim, etc. but I hope to now get back into things full
      swing. In a few days I plan to send out another email devoted mostly
      to commemorate Reb Shlomo's Yartzeit. One of the special guest featured
      in this email is Yosef Karduner, a Breslov Chassid from Israel who was
      a secular Jew from Israel and found his way back to Judaism through
      music. He will be visiting America soon, so I put in this email about
      his concerts.

      ---Nov. 1st Motzai Shabbat

      Yosef Karduner will be performing at the Young Israel of
      Lawrence/Cederhurst at 9:00 PM for the Hillula of the Aish Kodesh. The
      evening will include fiery words of Torah from Rabbi Moshe Weinberger.
      The event is free of charge.

      ---Nov. 2nd Sunday Night

      Ohel Benefits concert featuring Dedi, Yerachmiel Begun and the Miami
      Boys Choir and Dudu Fisher.
      Where: Avery Hall Lincoln Center
      When: 7:30 PM
      For tickets and pricing, log onto www.ohelfamily.org/concert

      ---Nov. 6th Thursday Night
      Chaim David will be performing at the Chasam Sofer Shul
      When: 8:00 pm
      Where: 10 Clinton Street
      New York, New York 10002
      Cost $20
      For more info: chasamsopher.org
      or call the office at (212) 777-5140

      ---Nov 7th -10th
      Performing arts for Women featuring art, film and music for the soul!
      Part of the evnts take place in Crown Heights, and part at Ramat Orah
      in the West Side
      For complete list of the events: www.artsandtorah.org. By phone:
      347-404-5191. Email: info@...

      ---Nov 8th Sat. Night
      Yosef Karduner plays at the Jewish Cafe
      Cost $15
      When 8:30 PM
      Where: 401 9TH STREET PARK SLOPE BROOKLYN NEW YORK
      F TRAIN TO 7TH AVENUE.
      MORE INFO AT WWW.JEWISHMUSICCAFE.COM

      ---Nov. 9th
      Yood will be playing at the Jewish Music Cafe
      When: 7:30 PM
      Cost: $12
      Where: 401 9TH STREET PARK SLOPE BROOKLYN NEW YORK
      F TRAIN TO 7TH AVENUE.
      MORE INFO AT WWW.JEWISHMUSICCAFE.COM

      Chaim David will be playing a kumzitz at the Mischel family home on
      Sunday, November 9th at 7:00pm in Teaneck.
      Cost: $15
      Address: 339 Maitland Avenue, Teaneck, NJ 07666

      I wish everyone well, and stay tuned for the next email on Reb
      Shlomo's Yahrtziet concerts.
      Shabbat Shalom, Yisroel