No activity in last 7 days
The ABAC is a diverse coalition spearheaded by Persons Living With HIV and AIDS (PLWHA), consumers and providers of HIV-related care, faith and community based organizations, as well as supporters, united to prevent cuts in funding to New York's HIV/AIDS services and prevention.
- New York
- Aug 7, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.