other states

  • Julia
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2009
      I'm glad to be part of this forum, and wonder if there are other
      groups focused on other states. I hope it is appropriate for me to
      post this news here. It is about mandatory seasonal flu vaccine for
      health care workers at one hospital in Virginia:

      http://www.readthehook.com/blog/index.php/2009/09/16/not-halloween-uva-hospital-makes-masks-mandatory/

      Julia
    • cookie111803
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2009
        --- In NY-Vaccine-Strategy-Forum@yahoogroups.com, Julia <jw4994@...> wrote:

        > I'm glad to be part of this forum, and wonder if there are other
        > groups focused on other states. I hope it is appropriate for me to
        > post this news here. It is about mandatory seasonal flu vaccine for
        > health care workers at one hospital in Virginia:
        >
        > http://www.readthehook.com/blog/index.php/2009/09/16/not-halloween-uva-hospital-makes-masks-mandatory/
        >
        > Julia

        Now they are doing it in Virginia too??!! Well you all need to come together and stand up for your personal rights to freedom of choice!!