the legal aspects

  • cookie111803
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 4:47 PM
      Hey MK, did you ever get an answer to that question about the 90 day thing?? It is vital that we know. Also can someone tell me what amendment we were told was being violated?? I need all this info so I can take further action here please. Thank you
    • giorgio@repetiwellness.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30 5:20 PM
        Cookie,

        I took a picture with you on the stairs at the rally - you can see it at the link below!!!

        Giorgio Repeti L Ac
        Director
        www.repetiwellness.com
        www.talkingalternative.com
        http://dingo.ownmyself.com

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
        The information contained in this E-mail message, including any attached files transmitted, is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the sole use of the individual(s) named above. If you are the intended recipient, be aware that your use of any confidential or personal information may be restricted by state and federal privacy laws. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not further disseminate, distribute or forward this E-mail message. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of this e-mail transmission. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete the material from your computer system. Thank you.

        Hey MK, did you ever get an answer to that question about the 90 day thing?? It is vital that we know. Also can someone tell me what amendment we were told was being violated?? I need all this info so I can take further action here please. Thank you

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)