More Links Posted on NSF Heroes Forum

  • Natural Solutions Foundation
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2008
      Dear Health Freedom Heroes,

      I've added some useful links on the Links section of the Forum and
      will continue to add them from the HealthFreedomUSA web site.

      Ralph
    • Myra Richardson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 16, 2008
        It will not let me sign in so I can partisapate.  Can someone help me here please?  I do have things to share to get a better system.
        Myra

        To: NSF-Heroes@yahoogroups.com
        From: dr.laibow@...
        Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 00:59:50 +0000
        Subject: [NSF-Heroes] More Links Posted on NSF Heroes Forum

        Dear Health Freedom Heroes,

        I've added some useful links on the Links section of the Forum and
        will continue to add them from the HealthFreedomUSA web site.

        Ralph

        Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.
      • Ralph Fucetola JD
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 16, 2008
          Myra,

          I've checked all the forum settings and they are set so any member can post
          messages, links or files.

          It looks to me as though you are properly joined as a member (you are on the
          membership list).

          Maybe something wrong with your password. Was your cap lock on when you set up
          your password?

          Please give me a call and I'll try to walk you through the sign in process.

          Ralph
          973-300-4594

          > It will not let me sign in so I can participate. Can someone help me here
          please? I do have things to share to get a better system.
          > Myra
          >

          > To: NSF-Heroes@yahoogroups.comFrom: dr.laibow@...: Thu, 17 Jul
          2008 00:59:50 +0000Subject: [NSF-Heroes] More Links Posted on NSF Heroes
          Forum

          > Dear Health Freedom Heroes,I've added some useful links on the Links section
          of the Forum andwill continue to add them from the HealthFreedomUSA web
          site.Ralph

          > Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety.

          http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_family_safety_072008
        • Myra Richardson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 17, 2008
            Thank you Ralph.  I was having problems signing in with my passward, and email as they said, someone else all ready had that email and pass word but, I am the only pulse of wa I know of.
            Myra

            To: nsf-heroes@yahoogroups.com; pulseofwa@...
            CC: releyes@...