Re: Hi

  • joanekor
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2009
      --- In NY-Vaccine-Strategy-Forum@yahoogroups.com, "heathwalker36" <heathwalker36@...> wrote:

      > Hi my name is Heather Walker and I am opposed to forced vaccinations. I hope we can discuss any concerns or opposition to the mandated vaccinations in New York State. I hope you all are able to attend the Rally on September 29, 2009 at the NYS Capitol Building in Albany. I look forward to meeting and discussing this very important issue.
      > Please rise, stand up, and let your voices be heard.

      I will be there
    • heathwalker36
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 19, 2009
        --- In NY-Vaccine-Strategy-Forum@yahoogroups.com, "joanekor" <sttch@...> wrote:

        > --- In NY-Vaccine-Strategy-Forum@yahoogroups.com, "heathwalker36" <heathwalker36@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi my name is Heather Walker and I am opposed to forced vaccinations. I hope we can discuss any concerns or opposition to the mandated vaccinations in New York State. I hope you all are able to attend the Rally on September 29, 2009 at the NYS Capitol Building in Albany. I look forward to meeting and discussing this very important issue.
        > > Please rise, stand up, and let your voices be heard.
        > >
        > I will be there

        Great I am happy to hear you will be attending. Please forward this yahoo group to anyone else interested in attending the rally.
      • cookie111803
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2009
          --- In NY-Vaccine-Strategy-Forum@yahoogroups.com, "heathwalker36" <heathwalker36@...> wrote:

          > --- In NY-Vaccine-Strategy-Forum@yahoogroups.com, "joanekor" <sttch@> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In NY-Vaccine-Strategy-Forum@yahoogroups.com, "heathwalker36" <heathwalker36@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi my name is Heather Walker and I am opposed to forced vaccinations. I hope we can discuss any concerns or opposition to the mandated vaccinations in New York State. I hope you all are able to attend the Rally on September 29, 2009 at the NYS Capitol Building in Albany. I look forward to meeting and discussing this very important issue.
          > > > Please rise, stand up, and let your voices be heard.
          > > >
          > > I will be there
          > >

          > Great I am happy to hear you will be attending. Please forward this yahoo group to anyone else interested in attending the rally.

          Have we been able to locate a civil rights attorney in NY as of yet to help defend those of us who are going ot lose their jobs when we do not comply?? This is of grave importance.
          Cookie